36. Finish panels before assembly to avoid problems at shrinkage
Buy high-quality machines and tools if you intend to use them tens years (a milling cutter, kruglopilny and reysmusovy machines). The equipment which use only occasionally (oscillation and tape grinders, the pneumatic stapler), optional has to be expensive.
The panels of doors or sidewalls of cases made of massive wood should be painted and finished before assembly. In this case at an inevitable usykhaniye of a panel its not trimmed edges will not be naked.
The Reysmusovy machine does two layer of a board parallel, but it is not capable to eliminate a longitudinal bend or spiral twisting (krylovagost). At first it is necessary to process one layer of a board on a planing fugovalnom the machine therefore it is necessary to have both of these machines. Expenses will pay off economy thanks to opportunity to work with cheap not planed boards.
33. Both inexpensive, and high-quality mills have the application
27. Know when it is worth being spent and when it is possible to save
31. The improved filter for system of dust removal demands additional expenses
30. With manual tools sometimes it is possible to work quicker, than with the electric